Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday - Sandbox: Sarah's Notebook Plot

Today, I'm taking the time to write about my girlfriend Sarah, because it's about time. I suppose this isn't going to be just about her in general, but about an idea she and I have come up with that I think is fairly fantastic.

There are a number of activities that we enjoy together, as does any couple. I feel our range of interests is a fairly varied one, but I'm sure there are plenty of people that have us trumped. I'd most certainly have to say, however, that our favorite thing to do together is find and sample Pittsburgh cuisine options that are new to either one or both of us. That being, we're always looking for new places, finding them, getting really excited about them and, almost every time, forgetting about them.

Genii that we are, we've devised a hitherto unknown way to remember things that we might otherwise forget. Folks, we're going to be writing this crap down. After some lengthy email discussion, we decided that a notebook was the best course of action to take. Sarah and her brilliant mind started devising ways to properly organize a book, and we think we're going to go with it as follows: Organize first by type of faire, then alphabetically within the category. There's also going to be a rating system, up to five stars. We'll probably each rate, then combine to get an average rating.

This is why I am fat, but I love it. What better to do than spend an evening on the town with a girl you love, right?

Right.

bth

No comments:

Post a Comment