Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday - Current Events : I don't know

Thursday... What is it I do these days again? Current events you say? Nothing is going on in the world that is of much interest to me. The Phillies are going to the World Series again, so there's that. I really didn't ever want to resort to bland generic entries, but a foreshadowing of what's to come... Hmm...

PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW!!!!
This FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!, Sarah and I will attending a PARTY for our friend ANTHONY!!!! AT A RESTAURANT!!!

There. Did that excite you enough? Capital letters get you going right? Stay tuned this weekend for a double entry, about both the party and my day spent with the lovely Sarah at the Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium!

bth

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me please, but how did I not know this blog exists?

    Since you've commented and obviously read my blog, I will return the favor. If only your girlfriend would comment on mine more often.

    OH! Did you read that, Sarah? :-)

    ReplyDelete